Adding funds to your Jump Card is easy!
Direct deposit is the most cost effective method to add funds to your Jump Card and we’ve made it very easy to sign up!
- Log into your account, click the “Add Funds” button at the top of the screen and select Direct Deposit. We’ve filled out most of the direct deposit form for you.
- Select the amount or percentage you’d like deposited on your card.
- Print the form and give it to your employer or payer.
Bank transfer using Mazooma
We’ve partnered with Mazooma.com to make it easy to transfer funds from an existing bank account to your Jump Card.
- Log into your account, click the “Add Funds” button at the top of the screen and select Online Banking.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to transfer funds to your card.
To add cash to your prepaid card account, visit a retailer offering one of the following money transfer services (location finder).
- Visa ReadyLink
- Western Union
Transferring funds from your PayPal account to your Jump Card is easy.
You must set up and confirm your Jump Card (as a bank account) within PayPal in order to transfer funds to your card.
To complete the transfer, login to your PayPal account and select “Withdraw” from the My Account tab. Click “Withdraw funds to your bank account”.
Enter the amount you want to transfer to your Jump Card, select your Jump account from verified bank account dropdown, and click “Continue”. Click “Submit” to confirm the transfer.